EFFECTIVE: NOVEMBER 1, 2017
In order to access the Service, you must provide certain data to Vicotee AS (“Vicotee”, “we”, “us”, “our”), including correct name, contact data and email address of the Users.
- Your consenting
- The information Vicotee collects
- Sharing information
- Contact us
Vicotee or others on our behalf may receive information about you and your business, relations and other data, marked as confidential information, are obliged not to expose such information to outsiders without your consent. This applies accordingly for you. You shall also protect and keep in secrecy all other information that Vicotee provides to you, or information that you become aware of; to the extent that you should have understood that the information is Vicotee’s confidential information The obligation to keep confidential information secret shall remain in force after expiry of this Agreement and last for ten (10) years.
By using or interracting with Vicotee Service (“Service”), you consenting to:
- the public availability of your information and the controls over such information is described as sharing information, such sharing information may be User Content or data from devices, sensors (“Devices”) or generated contents, shared with other users.
- Registration data such as name, password, email, gender, address and country.
- Usage, log data and cookies; technically data which may include URL information, cookie data, IP address, type of devices you are using to access or connect to Vicotee Service, network connection type (wifi, 3G, 4G, LTE), language, operating system, Vicotee software application version.
- Photo and camera, we will not access photo or camera without first getting your explicit permission.
- Location, we will not gather or use specific location of your mobile device without first getting your explicit permission.
- Sensors, we will not gather or collect sensors data from your mobile device without first getting your permission.
- 4. Payment data, purchase any of Vicotee Paid Subscriptions or sign up for Trial, or make other purchases through Service, your credit or debit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. We may collect some limited information, such as postal code, mobile number and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Service. If you choose to pay by invoice, Vicotee may need to collect and store additional information, like your name, date of birth and phone number, and provide it to payment processors we work with to issue invoices, to enable credit checks and to send you invoices.
- Third parties, service providers and partners, we may receive information about you from our service providers, partners or third parties, which we use to enhance and improve our Service.
Information collected or generated through your use of Vicotee Service may be shared by you or by us.
Shared by you
You may share data from Devices, User Content and generated content with other users on the Vicotee Service. Information you shared through third party application is governed by the third party application’s privacy policies.
Shared by Vicotee
We may share information with advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about Vicotee, tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you. The information we share is in the de-indentify format that does not personally identify you.
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so
- to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person
- to protect the rights and property of Vicotee, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other terms that you have agreed to
- to address fraud, security, or technical issues
Vicotee is committed to protect our user’s information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique strong password and log out after having used the Vicotee Service. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information.
We may make changes to the Agreements. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we will provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, example; by prominent notice within the Service or by your email. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the Agreements, you may terminate the Agreements by contacting us through the Customer Service or following the instructions found on websites.
Should you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
N-3036 Drammen, Norway
Reg no: NO916752857MVA